Well, Jaipurites are always in awe of Jaipur and their love for the city will never change. Every person visiting this city must look after these things to do in Jaipur.
Jaipur is a city that where tourists throng from all across the globe to witness the royal heritage of the Pink City. When tourists get enchanted of this beautiful city, what about the locals?
If you are a true Jaipurite, apart from the loving your city; there are few more things that will never change for you.
Here we go:
1. You just can’t get enough of the grandeur of Hawa Mahal; it’s your very own Taj Mahal.
2. When it comes to picnic, the first thing that comes to your mind is Nahargarh.
3. Chokhi Dhani is a prized possession; you just can’t stop bragging about it to your friends from other cities.
4. You can’t live without indulging in Dal Baati Churma, like always.
5. World Trade Park is a destination for selfies.
6. Eating Pyaaz Ki Kachori at Rawat Mishtan Bhandar and Omelette at Sanjay Omelette is a ritual for you.
7. Jewelry shopping is synonymous to Johri Bazar.
8. Your wardrobe is as colorful as a rainbow with lots of bandhej, leheriya, and gota patti work attires.
9. Gaurav Tower for you is the most celebrated area to hang out, nothing looks better than this.
10. Your visit to Galta Ji Temple is incomplete without diving into the sacred Kunds.
I am sure you could relate to every line. If you feel there are more such things to do in Jaipur that you can share with us; let us know in the comments below!