Coronavirus (Covid-19), which began in China, has touched the major portion of the world. The number of contaminations and passing’s from it is expanding step by step. Taking this into account, the World Health Organization has announced the crown infection a worldwide pandemic. In India as well, this virus is spreading its wings in India as well. For the precaution save the government has announced the closure of schools, universities, theaters, etc. Most of the MNC’s have provided work from home facilities for their employees.
What is coronavirus?
Coronavirus is a normal gathering of a virus that is basically found in animals. According to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, it can easily be transmitted from animals to humans.
How to avoid coronavirus?
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap. If there is no soap, use a sanitizer.
- Cover your nose or mouth with a tissue when you sneeze or cough and then throw it in the dustbin.
- Do not touch your nose and mouth with dirty hands nor eat anything with dirty hands.
- Stay away from sick people. Do not use their utensils and do not even touch them. This will keep both the patient and you safe.
- Keep the house clean and clean the things coming from outside.
- Avoid visiting public places and crowded places.